Fresh Look Aloe Vera Face Wash, with Lemon Essential Oil, Mild Hydrating, Moisturizing, Foaming, All Skin Types
- ALOE VERA LEAF JUICE: Rich in Vitamins, Enzymes, Minerals, Saponins, Salicylic Acids & Amino Acids, Aloe barbadensis Miller (Aloe vera) extracts soothes & intensely moisturizes & protects all types of skin. Vitamins, A (beta-carotene), C & E, Vitamin B12 & Folic Acid neutralize free radicals to protect the skin from damage. Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory & Analgesic action controls excess oil production to fight acne & infection & reduce inflammation on the skin. Amino Acids also soften hardened skin cells, and Zinc is an astringent to tighten pores. Aloe stimulates fibroblast to produce collagen & elastin fibers making the skin more elastic & less wrinkled.
- LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL: A citrus fragrance, Refreshing Aroma. Alpha Hydroxy Acid present in Citric Acid Brightens pale and dull complexations by removing dead skin cells. This fresh fruit has been long used for its Vitamin C content. It has a softening effect on scar tissue. Smooth out broken capillaries. Deeply cleans out oily and greasy skin. It is rich in Limonene which is rich in Antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- HYDRATION: Sodium PCA is a Natural Moisturizing Factor in human skin that maintains a healthy epidermis. It is the sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid. It is very hygroscopic, attracting moisture from the air & locks it inside the skin, making the skin youthful. Sodium PCA rebuilds the intracellular glue that holds the cells together. This prevents moisture loss and the growth of bacteria and allergens on the skin. This reduces the chances of breakouts, clogged pores, and other skin problems.
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL: Binds water & pulls in hydration to the outer skin layer, attracts moisture to the skin, and consequently hydrates and moisturizes it. It forms a protective film on the skin that prevents water loss & helps to reduce the chances of free radical attacks, controls acne & makes skin soft, light & non-sticky feel. It helps to lessen the appearance of marks & acne spots. The skin has a component called Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), which dries out with age & causes aging signs like wrinkles, flaking, & roughness. It also helps to prevent your skin from constantly battling dryness, flaking, or gnarly rough texture
- REGIME: For complete all types of Skincare, use Fresh Look Aloe vera Face Wash & Skin Hydrating Rose/Coconut/Cucumber Toner for toning & after that, Aloe vera Gel moisturizer in AM & PM. Include Umbrella Sunscreen Range in AM after Gel application. Nourish your Body & Hair with the goodness of Aloe vera by using Aloe vera Gel Moisturizer for Complete Aloe vera Care.
Every skincare routine needs a good cleanser. Fresh Look Face Wash with Aloe vera is the perfect product for all types of skin with the goodness of Aloe vera & Lemon essential oil, Menthol, Sodium PCA & Propylene Glycol, which help effectively wash away dirt, debris, & excess oil from the skin and give tired-looking skin a healthier appearance. Aloe vera leaf juice, with enormous qualities, controls excess oil production to fight acne & infection & reduce inflammation on the skin, helps to cleanse the skin deeply, and keep nourished with moisture. It can help tackle hyperpigmentation, tone the skin, & soothe puffiness for even complexion and soft skin. With Antiseptic, Anti-bacterial & Astringent properties, Lemon Essential cleans oils from pores, which prevents acne breakouts. Clearing dead skin cells in addition to extra dirt rejuvenates the dull complexion. Menthol helps to give the skin the sensation of cooling, improves the scent of products and may help to reduce mild pain. Sodium PCA & Propylene Glycol maintain the skin's pH balance by regulating moisture level in the skin & make a protective barrier on the skin surface to prevent foreign threats & provide refreshing clean skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice:
Aloe vera leaf juice contains enzymes, hormones, antioxidants & nutrients. Each drop has infection-fighting agents, skin-healing salicylic acid & Vitamins A, C, & E. The antioxidants of vitamins reduce wrinkles, wounds, dryness & acne. Enriching the Gibberellin hormone helps stimulate new cell growth & heal the acne scars & sunburn damages quickly. Zinc is an astringent to tighten pores.
Lemon Essential Oil:
Extracted from the peel of lemons by steam distillation, the power of this oil makes skin healthy & protected. A citrus fragrance, Refreshing Aroma. Brightens pale and dull complexations by removing dead skin cells. This fresh fruit has been long used for its Vitamin C content. It has a softening effect on scar tissue. Smooth out broken capillaries. Deeply cleans out oily and greasy skin. It is rich in Limoene which is rich in Antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. AHA of Citric acid prevents tyrosinase activity to lighten skin color.
Menthol is an organic compound made synthetically or obtained from the oils of corn mint, peppermint, or other mints. It is a waxy, crystalline substance that is a clear or white color. Mentha arvensis or wild mint is the primary species of mint used to make natural menthol crystals and natural menthol flakes. Menthol Crystals have a strong scent of mint and are known to have a cooling effect on the skin. It can also help relieve mild pain & gives the skin the sensation of cooling, the cooling effect occurs when menthol blocks the calcium current along the nerves responsible for detecting temperature. The nerve endings translate a message to the brain that the skin is cooling.
Sodium PCA is the sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid (also known as PCA). PCA is a naturally occurring component of human skin and a part of the "natural moisturizing factors" (NMF) that maintain a healthy epidermis. It is very hygroscopic, attracting moisture from the air & locks it inside the skin, making the skin youthful. Sodium PCA rebuilds the intracellular glue that holds the cells together. This prevents moisture loss and the growth of bacteria and allergens on the skin. This reduces the chances of breakouts, clogged pores, and other skin problems.
It is used as a humectant, solvent & emollient. With quick absorbing power, propylene glycol helps the skin absorb & retains moisture to promote hydrated, soft, smooth, healthy skin. It is much better than Glycerin & does not create any stickiness on skin surfaces, unlike Glycerin. It is best known for the attributes of a hydrating & delivery ingredient. It attracts moisture from the air & holds it in the skin to protect from free radical & sun exposure damage. It is helpful for acne breakouts as it regulates skin moisture levels.