Neem Wooden Handle Comb Wide Tooth for Hair Growth for Men & Women
- NEEM WOOD COMB: Made from High-Quality Neem Wood, the Handcrafted Comb for Men & Women is ideal for Hair Growth and Hair Fall Prevention
- ANTI-BACTERIAL & ANTIFUNGAL: Native to the Indian Subcontinent, Neem has been used for medicinal purposes and beauty regimens for ages; with its Antibacterial and Antifungal properties it helps remove dandruff and relieve the itchy scalp symptoms
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH: The Wooden Neem Comb helps in Fresh Hair Gain by Stimulating Blood Circulation; Gently Detangles Hair; Being Anti-Static it prevents hair frizz; suits All Hair Types
- 7 CONVENIENT VARIANTS: The Neem Comb for Hair Growth is available in 7 variants—Wide Tooth, Handel Wide Tooth for Detangling Hair, All-Purpose Wide Tooth-Small Size, All-Purpose Wide Tooth Perfect Hair Setter-Large Size, Wide Tooth with Handel All Purpose Large Size Perfect Hair Setter, 3-in-1 Neem Wooden Comb Small Size and Neem wooden Tail Comb
What Are the Top Benefits of This Neem Hair Comb for Men & Women?
The handcrafted comb made of Neem Wood does not produce any static electricity and prevents hair loss due to attraction. It’s way better and healthier than the commonly available plastic combs, ideal for scalp massage, and suits all hair types irrespective of age and gender. Available in 4 convenient variants, the Organic Comb helps in:
- Removing dandruff and dead skin cells
- Reducing hair fall, itchy scalp problems, and Promoting Hair Regrowth
- Improving Blood Circulation and Nourishing Hair
- Combing, Massaging and Setting All Types of Hair
- Antibacterial, Antifungal, and causes no allergic reaction
The Divine, Multipurpose Neem
Neem’s diverse remedies are as old as 5000 years. With more than 130 different Biologically Active Compounds, Neem is considered a Powerful Immunostimulant. From treating neuromuscular pains to purifying blood, preventing several damages to curing ulcers, Neem can destroy the infection-causing bacteria, promoting rapid healing.
For hair and scalp to it’s highly beneficial as a cleanser. Additionally, it makes the hair follicles stronger, contributing to reduced hair loss and Healthy Hair Growth.
How to Clean Your Wooden Comb?
A handmade neem wooden comb can be your hair’s best friend as there is nothing better for your scalp and hair than natural neem wood bristles. The best part of these wooden combs is that they are 100% natural and biodegradable.
A clean hair comb is the first step toward having healthy hair, we have listed a few pointers on how to properly clean your wooden comb.
- Before washing your comb, you can soak it in warm water. As a rule, you should not soak it for longer than 3 minutes.
- A solution of warm water soap and oil is excellent for cleaning wooden combs. Allow the comb to rest in the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes before using. To remove the cleaning product from the comb we suggest using a soft cotton towel to wipe it off.
- You can clean between the brushes with an old toothbrush if you have one lying around your house. Cars always properly dry the comb before putting it to use.
- Once the hair is dry it is a good idea to add hair oil on both sides of the comb a protective film will be formed because of this. You should make sure that you apply the oil to the surface in an even layer.
- The best way to clean a wooden comb is to first dampen a cotton wool pad with either coconut oil or olive oil.
- Gently rub the comb with the cotton pad in a circular motion until all the stubborn residue is loosened and removed.
- Use a thin cloth or a satin dental floss to get in between each tooth of the comb, you can scrub with a toothbrush or small detail brush and a little oil to remove any product build-up.
- Wipe the comb with a soft cloth to remove any residue then dry it thoroughly.
- To ensure that your comb has a protective barrier apply a thin coat of olive oil or coconut oil but not use too much, you will only need enough oil to give your comb a bit of protection and sheen.
Method 3: Dip a clean piece of cloth in any natural oil (such as olive, jojoba, or coconut oil) and then rub this all over your wooden comb. Use the cloth to rub across the surface of the comb to remove dirt from the comb. You can use an old toothbrush to clean between the brushes. Wipe again with a piece of cloth and you may even lay the clean wooden comb on the towel to soak up the oil overnight.