Quick Fix to Hair Fall in Men•
Posted on December 11 2020
Hair fall is one of the most common problem in the men worldwide. According to statistical data men tend to lose 30% more hair then female in a year. They are more prone to thinning of hair and receding hair lines. This phenomenon often put men in situations of embarrassment and can also knock down the confidence to make one feel an array of emotions. The feeling of depression can make one fall in social difficulties at times. Most of the men seems to hide the problem of hair fall as much as possible other than looking for solutions to it.
Before looking at the solutions, let us first find the reasons of the hair issues that are faced by the men:
- Heredity: Most men tend to lose hair because of the history of alopecia in the family. This condition is known as Androgenic Alopecia. It generally occurs in predictable pattern. The receding hair line occurs mostly in the crown of the scalp.
- Hormonal and Medical: Temporary or permanent hair loss may occur due to specific male hormonal imbalances in body. Side effects of certain long-term medications of arthritis, heart diseases, cancer, high blood pressure may also lead to excessive hair fall.
- Infections: Scalp infections like ring worm, hair pulling disorder, etc, are few causes of receding hair fall in men.
- Radiation Therapy: Radiation therapy can be the reason of dead hair follicles. The hair may not grow back the same after a radiation therapy.
- Stress and Hair Styling: Too much of stress and pressure aids to emotional shock that is the primary reason of hair loss. Excessive hair styling and application of heat in the hair causes a lot of hair fall and this condition is called traction alopecia. Continuous putting on caps and helmets may also lead to hair fall among men.
Not to worry anymore., There are diverse natural ways to get rid of substantial hair problems that men face in day to day life. Some simple change in day to day routine has plenty of benefits to offer. Induction of few habits while deducting few can provide one with the most desired result. They are:
- Regular wash with mild shampoo: Washing the hair regularly with a mild suitable shampoo keeps the hair and scalp clean. It also lowers the risk of scalp infection and dandruff. Also, clean hair creates an impression of greater volume.
- Scalp massage with essential oils: If one is experiencing excessive amount of hair fall over a long period of time, then massaging the hair and scalp with essential oils should be one of the primary tasks. Oil helps the follicle to remain active. Regular massage helps in proper blood circulation in the scalp and hair.
- Avoid brushing wet hair: The hair is in weaker state when it is wet. Hence, it is mandatory to let the hair air dry before brushing. The follicles of the hair remain weak just after the shower thus is prone to breakage when combed. Though a very wide toothed comb or fingers can be used to untangle the hair at this state.
- Keep yourself hydrated: The hair shaft is comprised of 4 to 8 cups of water. Consumption of minimum 8-10 glasses of water is essential to keep own self hydrated is prerequisite. Staying hydrated has an ability to provide one with healthy hair.
- Onion / Garlic / Ginger juice to the rescue: Applying one of these juices regularly on the scalp before bed could owe noticeable results. The Sulphur content in all these juices helps to provide the hair with required nourishment. Hence, making the hair grow faster and activating follicles.
- Avoid Smoking: Smoking lessens the blood flow in the scalp destroying the quality of the hair and its follicles. This can also lead to reduction in hair growth.
- De-Stress: Stressful life is one of the most harmful enemy to healthy hair growth. Studies have proven that stress has adverse effects on hormones and can even lead to serious hair fall issues. De-stressing activities like meditation and yoga help in active and strong hair growth.
- Keep scalp sweat free: Men has a tendency of oily scalp. This leads to accumulation of dirt and sweat in the scalp. The chance of hair fall increase. Using a mild shampoo that contains neem and alovera may provide you relief.
- Enrich diet with protein: Eating lean meats, fish, soy or other proteins promotes hair health and in turn helps curb hair loss.
Adding to this quick tips and tricks, extravagant advantages can be achieved from the Keya Seth’s range of Alopex treatment range. The category consists of:
- Alopex Penta Active 10: Comprises of 10 active ingredients, [3 Essential oils, 3 Amino Acids, Vitamin HE, Caffeine, Red Ginseng, and 3 Combination Proteins.] Regular use of this product stops hair fall, boosts hair growth, improves and ensures hair quality. 4ml -5ml of the solution is to be applied on clean and dry scalp for best results.
- Alopex Hair Fall Control Shampoo: A luxurious hair cleanser enriched with active ingredients like Biotin and Vitamin E. It nourishes roots, repairs damaged cuticles and replenishes hair life. Honey and Lavender essential oils aids to hair moisturization and great smell. Regular use of generous amount of shampoo on wet hair for best result.
Healthy Hair is the is the epitome of beauty in human beings and enough care should be properly taken to achieve the desired healthy, voluminous hair.
Disclaimer: These tricks and tips are for general information only and should not be applied for the case of medical issues. Consultation with professionals is required for the case of medical emergency.
Stop the Spread of ...
It’s been over 2 years that the entire humanity is fighting the outbreak of the menacing Coronavirus. Over the last 2 years, the virus has mutated ...Read More
Why Is Orange Your ...
Although winter is one of the most looked-for seasons in India, it is pretty much nightmarish to many! The Indian skin that is mostly used to its...Read More
Look Youthful, Slow...
Even if you’ve been a huge fan of gold or gold ornaments, you might still be unaware of its most precious side—its unbelievable skin benefits. This...Read More