Shakti - Ayush Kadha Powder for Immunity Enriched with 18 Ayurvedic Herbs & Tea-Immunity Boosters for Adults & Kids - Instant Relief from Cold & Cough
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER TEA: Enriched with the goodness of Traditional Indian Herbs, which are essential for the overall health of all age groups. This Immunity Boosters for Adults & Kids is a Pure Ayurvedic Ayush Kadha formulation.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Boost your natural immunity and get protection from cold flu respiratory infection with SHAKTI. This Ayurvedic Kadha Powder contains 18 Ayurvedic immunity-boosting ingredients that kill infection-causing microbes, softens throat, mucus clears, respiratory passage, alleviates inflammation of the throat and respiratory tract promoting overall better health. Also helps to quickly relieve the symptoms of cold, cough, and flu.
- 18 AYURVEDIC HERBS : Ayurvedic 100% Natural Herb TEA enriched with Tulsi, Amla, Yastimadhu, Haldi, Adda, Daruchini, Haridra,Dahnia, Chota Eliach ,Kala Jira, Tejpata, Lavang, Pipulmul, Shatamuli, Gulancha ,Baksa, Jatamasi, Ashvagandha helps to boost Immunity.
- TASTE & AROMA: This special ayurvedic brew is a unique blend of herbs and spices, which gives it a rich aroma and a perfectly balanced flavour with sweet and spicy notes.
- TREATMENT REGIMEN: Take 1 cup water (200ml), add one cap (3gm) ‘Shakti’ in it, and boil for 2-3 minutes on high flame. Strain and drink warm, just like your daily tea. You may add honey and lemon according to taste. You may also increase the dosage if you prefer and serve hot for the best results.Drink twice Daily. To be consumed without milk. The cost per serving is Rs 5.Each 100gms Serves 33 cups.
What is Immunity?
The ability of an organism to fight infection, disease or invasion of unwanted micro-organisms in the body without triggering allergy or autoimmune diseases is called immunity. Immunity is the natural defense system of the body that plays a crucial role in maintaining optimum health.
Stronger immunity, healthier life. Why?
Immunity is the natural shield of the body. A person with stronger immunity is much less susceptible to common diseases and infections, leading to a healthier life and better life quality.
Ayurveda and Immunity
According to the Ministry of AYUSH, Ayurveda is the science of life. Ayurveda, which is primarily a plant-based science, encourages the use of natural ingredients for preventive care to maintain a healthy life. The classical scriptures of Ayurveda emphasize on uplifting and maintaining immunity to achieve better health and also offers the wisdom of pure herb mixtures that can be helpful to boost immunity and improve respiratory health.
What is ‘Shakti’?
‘Shakti’ is a mixture of 18 pure ayurvedic herbs in a specific percentage supported by Ayurvedic literatures and scientific publications, which will help to boost immunity and overall respiratory health. This preventive self-care can be a life-saving ritual when included in daily life.
Why drink Shakti instead of individual herbs?
While individual herbs are effective to improve immunity, a mixture of 18 immunity-boosting herbs is the ultimate solution for strong immunity that can work as an effective shield against infection-causing virus and bacteria. However, to get the best benefits of Ayurvedic herb mixtures, it is important to mix pure and fresh herbs in the right percentage. Excess or less of even any one ingredient can reduce the effectiveness of the potion or trigger unwanted side effects. ‘Shakti’ has been subjected to clinical trials to ensure high effectiveness and maximum safety.
Know the 18 Herbs in Shakti
Ada (Zingiber officinale) – Ada or ginger has natural anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties that might help to boost immunity. Known for anti-microbial and anti-cancer potential. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3665023/
Amla (Emblica officinalis) – Increases defense against diseases. Has natural anti-oxidative and immunomodulatory properties. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3733846/
Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum) – Prevents diseases, promotes general health and wellbeing. Revered as an ‘Elixir of Life’, Tulsi is effective to treat cough and asthma. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4296439/
Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) – Yastimadhu or Mulethi has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties. Protects from viral diseases, can cure conditions like cough and bronchitis, keeps respiratory tract healthy.
Haridra (Curcuma longa)—Curcumin present in haridra or haldi boosts immunity, controls viral replication and reduces inflammation in the respiratory tract. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17569218
Daruchini (Cinnamomun zeylanicum)—Rich in Polyphenols and Proanthocyanidins that strengthen the immune system. Anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, helps to reduce chances of respiratory infections.
Golmorich (Piper nigrum) – Piperine present in golmorich or black pepper helps to detoxify the body and boosts immunity. The anti-oxidant has preventive effect on asthma, cough and related respiratory conditions. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23625885/
Dhania (Coriandrum sativum) – Rich in antioxidants that fight inflammation in throat and helps to improve immunity.
Chota elaich (Elettaria cardamomum) – Has high anti-oxidant content, helps in detoxification and may be helpful to boost immunity.
Kala Jira (Carum carvi) – An herbal medicine that treats gastro intestinal ailments thus promoting better digestion and immunity. Also protects from oxidative stress. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3895295/
Tejpata (Cinnamomum tamala) – Linalool present in Bay Leaf is a powerful antioxidant which helps to boost immunity and guards against stress.
Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum) – Rich in eugenol, an anti-oxidant that fights disease causing bacteria, mitigates infections and aids the immune system.
Pipulmul (Piper longum)-- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. Fights respiratory tract infection, supports immune system.
Shatamuli (Asparagus racemosus) – Immunity booster that also helps to relieve cough, improves respiratory health.
Gulancha (Tinospora cordifolia) – Purifies blood, fights disease causing microbes, improves immunity. Treats respiratory problems like cough, cold and tonsillitis.
Baksa (Adhatoda vasica) – Boosts immunity, treats cough, cold, asthma. Provides relief from sore throat and sinusitis.
Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) – Balances the Tri doshas in the body, enhances strength and immunity.
Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera) – Improves the activity of immune cells, reduces inflammation.
How to Prepare ‘Shakti’?
Take 1 cup water (200ml) add 1 cap (3gm) ‘Shakti’ in it and boil for 2-3 minutes on high flame. Strain and drink warm just like your daily tea. Drink at least 2-3 times a day for best results. You may add honey and lemon according to taste. You may also increase the dosage if you prefer.
Note: Use the full content of the bottle within 1 month of breaking the seal. Keep away from moisture.