Orange Essential Oil, Therapeutic, Pure & Natural, Refreshing Citrus Fragrance, Antidepressant & Excellent Skin tonic, 10ml
- AROMA & PROPERTIES: Three different essential oils from the orange tree spoil us for choice. The cheerful orange from the peel, neroli from the lovely white flowers, and petitgrain from the leaves. The orange tree is native to India and was brought to Europe around the 17th century. It has a zesty and refreshing citrus fragrance. It is known to relieve symptoms of anxiety and has antidepressants, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Carminative, Digestive, Febrifuge, Sedative, Stomachic, and Tonic.
- VITAMIN C: Orange oil is the primary source of vitamin C, which action could ward off viral infections. Seems to have a good effect on cold bronchitis and fever conditions by lowering the temperature. It helps form collagen, vital for the growth and repair of body tissues, and, together with its relaxing nature, seems to be an effective palliative for painful and sore muscles and rickety bones.
- MIND & RESPIRATORY: Spreads a little sunshine on gloomy thoughts and depression. Dispels tension and stress, encouraging a positive outlook. Reviving when feeling bored and lacking in energy.
- BODY: It seems to have a very calming action on the stomach, especially in nervous states, and quells the proverbial butterflies. Physical ailments may be helped too- balancing gastric complaints like diarrhea and constipation. It also stimulates bile and could help the digestion of fats. It may well encourage the appetite, so beware if dieting. Its relaxing nature could be beneficial to insomnia brought on by anxiety, in the same way, as the possibility of bringing down high cholesterol levels in the blood.
- SKIN: Its sweating action speeds out toxins in congested skin though it also appears to deal effectively with dry skin, wrinkles, and dermatitis. Overall, a good skin tonic.