Sweet Dream-Relaxing Sleep, Treats Insomnia & Stress, Promotes Calming Effect on Nerves-Natural Therapeutic Essential Oil Blend Marjoram & Bergamot 10ml
- Promotes Drowsiness: At the end of a hectic day, it is imperative to shut everything down and allow yourself to create a space for deep rest through sleep. The Natural Therapeutic Essential Oil “Sweet Dream” is the perfect companion for your slumber preparation.
- Power of Aromatherapy: Blend of 10 Essential oils, while the natural sedative nature of lavender oil & Neroli Oil are highly effective for Insomnia; Basil & Chamomile Blue & Marjoram Oil good for the nerves especially when feeling fragile; Bergamot Oil has sedative yet the uplifting character is excellent for anxiety; Sandalwood & Rose Oil soothing scent helps to create a harmonizing effect in mind; Orange Oil reviving when feeling bored and lacking in energy.
- Best Bedside Companion: “Sweet Dream” is the best product to sit on your nightstand or bedside table so you can use it for better quality sleep every night which is an aromatherapy based, side effect free composition that can effectively cure insomnia by helping your brain & body to unwind.
- Therapeutic Grade: We never compromise quality for the price; Our oils are highly concentrated, steam or water distillate, or mechanical methods such as cold pressed, 100% pure, Natural, undiluted.
- How to Use: Add 8-10 drops of “Sweet Dream” on a clean handkerchief or tissue paper and sit upright; inhale the aroma with some deep breathing or add two drops of Sweet Dream on your pillow for a restful sleep;
Sleep is when your body recharges itself, and Deep Sleep is the only way to heal your body and rejuvenate your cell, but in the modern days there is a lot of stress & fast paces life, does not allow us to relax enough. You must slow down and create a relaxed atmosphere to induce excellent quality sleep for better health, better immunity, and more energy. "Sweet Dream" can assist you in achieving just that which is made by a pure and natural blend of Essential Oil.
What is Aromatherapy?
Essential oils are often used in Aromatherapy. The term "Aromatherapy" means the use of aroma or essence as a therapy. It involves the use of aromatic essential oils for aesthetic & therapeutic purposes, promoting overall wellbeing. Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and wellbeing. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind & Spirit. Even it enhances both physical & Emotional health. Aromatherapy can be strictly distinguished from Ayurveda & Herbalism. It involves only using essential oils or the "Life Oils" of aromatic plants extracted from the flowers, leaves, bark & other parts of the plant.
Power of Essential Oils
The soothing blend of Natural Therapeutic Essential Oil "Sweet Dream" your best bedside companion, which contains the natural, undiluted, highly concentrated Essential Oils.
Lavender Essential oil, the oil promoted relaxation and is believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, eczema, nausea, menstrual cramps, and long knows as giving effective relief from insomnia. Aid in relieving the effects of tuberculosis and with its antiviral properties keeps infection down.
Chamomile Blue – Sharp aroma having a calming & relaxing effect on central nervous system, relieves anxiety stress depression and helpful in overcoming neurogenic shock, headaches, and insomnia.
Basil Oil – Clear sweet and slightly spicy fragrance, good for the nerves especially when feeling fragile, sharpening the senses, and encouraging concentration. It has cephalic properties which help to prevents headaches & migraine.
Lemon Oil – Lemon helps the symptoms of premenstrual tensions and insomnia. Improves the functioning of the digestive system, counteracts acidity in the body and makes the stomach more alkaline.
Neroli Oil- A beautiful floral fragrance, its tranquillising action on the sympathetic nervous system makes it a good remedy in cases of insomnia, especially where sleep is disturbed due to depression.
Orange Oil- Spreads a little sunshine on gloomy thoughts and depression. Dispels tension and stress, encouraging a positive outlook. Reviving when feeling bored and lacking in energy. Its relaxing nature could be beneficial to insomnia brought on by anxiety.
Rose Oil- Has a soothing effect on the emotions, particularly depression, grief and resentment. Lifts the heart and eases nervous tension and stress.
Sandalwood Essential oil's woody and earthy scent is a very relaxing oil that soothes nervous tension and anxiety. Sandalwood is a holy and revered tree in India because of its powerfully spiritual aroma. The soothing scent of its helps to create a calming and harmonizing effect in mind.
Geranium Oil- The oil has a rich sweet aroma, quells anxiety and depression, and lifts the sprites. Puts the mind back into balance and through its action on the adrenal cortex reduces stress.
Bergamot Oil – Its sedative yet uplifting character is excellent for anxiety, depression and nervous tension.
Marjoram Oil – Has a calming effect on the nervous system, relieving anxiety stress and perhaps deeper psychological traumas. It strengthens the mind and helps to confront issues. May give a feeling of comfort in cases of grief and loneliness, sine it has a warming effect on the emotions.