Tetra Skin Whitening Cream, Alpha Arbutin, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Daisy Extract & Neroli for Radiant Glow & Luminous Complexion, Age Spots & Melasma
- LIGHTEN TEXTURE WITH IMPROVED ELASTICITY: Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract & Alpha arbutin is a derivative of hydroquinone that acts as a lightning agent. Both influence different cellular pathways involved in melanogenesis, reducing cellular signaling, tyrosinase transcription, tyrosinase activity & melanosome transfer & increasing overall collagen production. These actions lead to even pigmentation & make age spots less visible also & protect against future damage.
- REGAIN BRIGHTNESS: AA2G, a stabilized form of Vitamin C, erases dullness & tanning & makes skin hydrated & lucid. Loaded with full strength, AA2G brightens skin by controlling the production of tyrosinase in melanosome to reduce photo-aging, raises collagen formation & decreases oxidative stress. Vitamin C helps skin retain water, keeping it plump, smooth, tightened, and preventing it from becoming too oily or dry.
- INTENSE MOISTURE: Day moist CLR is a natural, plant-derived active ingredient potently supporting the Natural Moisturizing Factors in arranging a high level of hydration in the Stratum Corneum layer of the skin by ensuring long-lasting moisturizing effects & a healthy appearance. Sodium PCA, a humectant, attracts & retains moisture into the skin surface to make a protected barrier from harmful free radical attacks & sun damage and produces soft, smooth, hydrated skin.
- DETOXIFY & REJUVENATE: Sourced from the flowers of the bitter orange tree, Neroli essential oil with antibacterial properties helps balance the production of sebum made up of triglycerides & fatty acids, gets secreted from the pores & keeps skin soft & smooth & protects from external attacks. Excess sebum production can lead to acne & clogged pores in the skin. Neroli Essential Oil, rich in antioxidants, fights the free radicals & redness caused by acne. Cytophyletic neroli oil improves the elasticity of the skin by promoting cell regeneration. A powerful humectant Sodium PCA hydrates by attracting water to & trapping it in the skin while also helping to restore the protective skin barrier. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- REGIME: Clean & Tone the Face with Fresh Look Face Wash & Skin Hydrating Toner according to Skin types. Use a few drops of Tetra Serum all over the face in AM & PM. Apply Tetra Cream with gentle massage in AM & PM for better results. Do not skip using Umbrella Sunscreen Range in AM after using Tetra Cream.
As skin ages, it loses hydration and becomes less responsive, resulting in dryness, blemish, blackened, wrinkled & sagging skin. The luxurious Cream reveals naturally radiant, even-looking skin. It effectively reduces the appearance of dark spots & helps reduce hyperpigmentation. The advanced formula that is made with effective agents, antioxidants & botanical extracts reduces skin blemishes caused by free radicals' attacks & harmful sun rays. The Essential oil contains powerful antioxidants that boost the regeneration of skin cells by repairing skin damage & improving skin elasticity; perfect for acne-prone, irritated, oily, sensitive & mature skin. Beauty vitamin (stabilized vitamin C) helps to restore skin lipids, fights free radical damage, increases collagen production, & brightens the skin. Alpha arbutin & Belides are rich natural antioxidants & skin brighteners; both inhibit melanin formation & removed on the face resulting in a more uniform skin tone. With full humectant power, the cream Increases the plumpness & holds moisture in the skin. Daily use of cream makes your skin soft, smooth, and younger.
AA2G (vitamin C)
Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G) stabilized vitamin C, which acts as a free radical scavenger & helps in the synthesis of collagen in fibroblast cells, anti-pollution, and UV-induced cell damage protection, preventing pigmentation and aging & helps skin to appear more vibrant, refreshed & supple. Vitamin C is clinically proven to help skin retain water, keeping it plump and smooth and preventing it from becoming too oily or dry.
Extracted from plants such as bearberries and blueberries, alpha arbutin is a safe skin brightening ingredient that helps to fade scars & pigmentation. It can quickly penetrate the skin and inhibit the activity of tyrosinase effectively without affecting the concentration of skin cell proliferation simultaneously. Alpha-arbutin blocks the formation of melanin by combining it with tyrosinase, which finally leads to acceleration of the melanin's decomposition and discharge, thus reducing the skin pigment deposition & removing spots & freckles. As one of the safe & effective whitening ingredients, Alpha-arbutin is extremely popular in foreign countries and the most competitive skin whitening spot surfactant in the 21st century.
Obtained from Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Belides rich with antioxidant & anti-microbial properties that act as lightening agents; it is helpful to reduce hyperpigmentation & age spots by decreasing tyrosinase synthesis & reducing tyrosinase activities during melanin formation, thus reducing melanin production in melanosomes. Besides, reduce the uptake of melanosomes by keratinocytes stimulated by UV light.
Neroli Essential oil
Extracted from the flowers of bitter orange trees, Neroli essential oil helps to promote cell regeneration and improve the elasticity of the skin. This is perfect for acne-prone, irritated, oily, sensitive, and environmentally damaged skin. Encouraging cell regeneration can help brighten up the complexion.
Day moist CLR
Water, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, and Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract. Day Moist CLR™ acts as a moisturizing agent. It is a complex of natural plant-derived active ingredients potently supporting the Natural Moisturizing Factors (NMF) in arranging a high hydration level in the stratum corneum. It makes the skin smoother and supple, ensuring long-lasting moisturizing effects & a healthy appearance. It has been shown to elevate the concentration of NMF after a single application resulting in a higher level of hydration for, depending on the dosage used, more than 24 hrs.
It is the sodium salt of pyroglutamic acid (also known as PCA). PCA is a naturally occurring component of human skin and a part of the "natural moisturizing factors" (NMF) that maintain a healthy epidermis. It is very hygroscopic, attracting moisture from the air & locks it inside the skin, making the skin youthful. Sodium PCA rebuilds the intracellular glue that holds the cells together. This prevents moisture loss and the growth of bacteria and allergens on the skin. This reduces the chances of breakouts, clogged pores, and other skin problems.