Hair Protein Deep Smoothening Mask Nourishes and Controls Frizz I Avocado Butter & Keratin Protein Enriched I Deeply Conditioning & Hydrating Shiny & Damage Repair-160gm
- PROTEIN NOURISHMENT & SMOOTHENING: Our hair is made with Keratin Protein which smooths cells that overlap to form hair strands. Damaged hair calls for a Hair Mask packed with nourishing ingredients that fortify and repair strands. HAIR PROTEIN DEEP SMOOTHENING MASK offers deeply hydrating ingredients like Avocado Butter, Keratin, Vitamin E, Olive Oil, Moringa Seed Oil & Coconut Oil, which help repair damage from heat styling and everyday wear & tear and deliver extra moisture to dry & dehydrated hair, like a deep conditioner but even better.
- AVOCADO BUTTER & KERATIN PROTEIN: Containing Vitamins C, K, E, B6, Biotin (Vitamin H) & Antioxidants, Monounsaturated fats, & Minerals, Avocado Butter moisturizes & reduces dandruff & dryness from hair by hydrating the scalp & hair shaft’s cuticle. Biotin (Viatmin H) stimulates natural Keratin production & increases follicle growth. Vitamin A helps in sebum production & Vitamin E turns damaged hair into shiny, luscious locks & promotes growth. Keratin is a fibrous protein that protects against humidity & works with the porosity of the hair.
- OLIVE OIL, MORINGA SEED OIL & COCONUT OIL: Rich with Fatty Acids, Fruit & Vegetable oils maintain overall hair & scalp health. Olive Oil is rich in Antioxidants, vitamins E & K, Oleic & Linoleic fatty acids, and Carotenoids; its anti-inflammatory property is very nutritious for the hair and scalp, helping hair stay healthy. Moringa Seed Oil hydrates, strengthens & protects hair by containing Antioxidants, Oleic & Behenic Fatty Acids properties, and supports hair growth. The Lauric acid in coconut oil can penetrate the hair shaft, nourishing the hair with Vitamins, Minerals by improving blood circulation, supporting hair growth, and reducing dryness from the scalp to protect from Dandruff.
- PROTECTION & MOISTURISING: Rich in Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory properties, Vitamin E is a skin conditioning agent that helps to fight free radicals, reduce lipid peroxidation & oxidative stress to the scalp & protects the hair from damage due to sun exposure by increasing circulation to the scalp, enhancing the health, strength & growth of hair naturally. Binds water & pulls in hydration to the outer skin layer. Propylene Glycol forms a protective film on the Hair that prevents water loss & helps to reduce the chances of free radical attacks & gives Hair a soft, light & non-sticky feel.
- REGIME: Take the desired amount of product and apply evenly from root to tip of the cleaned, dampened hair strands. Emulsify to spread the products evenly. Leave it for 15-20 mins. Rinse out thoroughly. Followed by Keratin care Hair Conditioning Serum. For better result, use it twice a week. Forget the worry about Dry, Damaged, Frizzy & Split ends hair by including the Hair Protein Deep Smoothening Mask in your Hair Care Regime and enjoy the Bouncy & silky ness of the Hair!!
Sometimes our hair just needs a little something extra. Damage from the elements, from styling, from using hair straightening irons, from waiting too long in between trims, these things all add up. A hair mask is a deep conditioning treatment that helps to heal damaged hair. These are a kind of high-powered hair conditioners. They have similar benefits—like profoundly healthy and strengthening hair—but are more intense and powerful because they are rich ingredients, such as natural oils and lipids, in heavier concentrations than regular conditioners. Hair Protein Deep Smoothening Mask is made with rich Avocado Butter, Keratin Protein, Vitamin C, Olive Oli, Moringa Seed Oil & Coconut Oil. All these ingredients are plentiful in Fatty acids, Vitamins, Antioxidants & Anti-inflammatory substances, which make hair Healthy, Bounce, and smooth by giving Hydration & Nutrients to the Hair & scalp. Enriched Avocado Butter is responsible for soothing & reducing scalp damage, promoting hair growth & restore hair by reducing hair loss & breakage, adding hydration & turns thinning into thickening. Keratin works with the porosity of the hair. It fills in the gaps where keratin has been depleted & smooths the hair, keeping it free from frizz. Rich in Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory properties, Vitamin E is a skin conditioning agent that helps to fight free radicals, reduce oxidative stress on the scalp & protect the hair from damage. Olive Oil has softening effects due to its Emollients quality. Olive oil strengthens hair by penetrating the hair shaft, preserves moisture & smoothens the outer cuticle of the hair. Moringa Oil improves hair growth, shine, and elasticity. It revitalizes dull, brittle strands & also a natural conditioner for shiny and bouncy air & helps hair to retain its color. Coconut Oil helps prevent dry, flaky scalp, dandruff, split ends, and hair breakage. Using it as a hair mask and leave-in treatment may help moisturize and seal hair. As humectant Propylene Glycol Attracts moisture from the& lock it in the hair shaft to make the hair soft supple & le & split end free.
Persea Gratissima Butter (Avocado Butter):
It is the fat obtained from the seed of the Avocado. It is a good source of fatty acids. The fat content, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and minerals also make an excellent ingredient for the hair. The fatty acids in avocado butter hydrate the cuticle and hair shaft. It is an excellent source of biotin, and adding this B-complex helps hair to grow more healthily. Vitamin B6 and vitamin E all promote hair health. Avocado butter moisturizes the scalp and helps reduce the appearance of dandruff.
Hydrolyzed Keratin (Keratin Protein):
Hydrolyzed keratin is a large protein molecule that has gone through a chemical process that is broken down in a way that allows it to penetrate the hair cuticle. It is most popularly derived from wool protein, silk protein, or vegan wheat protein. Antiseptic, Conditioning & Humectant qualities reduce breakage, minimize damage, and increase elasticity and shine of the Hair. It helps fill the minor gaps. Filling these microscopic gaps with broken-down protein helps to strengthen hair's structure. Acts as a humectant; it draws moisture into the hair by improving hair softness & density. It also makes hair frizz-free.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E):
Tocopheryl acetate, or Vitamin E Acetate, is the stable form of Vitamin E derived from plants. It is an Antioxidant, Humectant, and Hair repairing agent. It offers soothing properties. The Vitamin’s Antioxidant properties could help reduce the oxidative stress and free radicals that cause the hair follicle cells in a person’s scalp to break down & control hair loss. It also protects the scalp skin from being hurt by chemical contamination, soothes dry scalp, and prevents dandruff and inflammation. Vitamin E improves hair health, promotes growth & cures frizzy, damaged, unmanageable hair into shiny, luscious locks.
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive Oil):
Olea Europaea Fruit Oil is obtained from the ripe fruit of the Olive. It is loaded with nourishing Fatty acids. Oleic is the main component, along with Linoleic and palmitic acids. It also contains Antioxidant Polyphenols, Tocopherols (types of vitamin E), Vitamin K, and Carotenoids. And it is one of the best plant sources of Emollient substances. Anti-bacterial & Anti-inflammatory properties of Oleic and Linoleic fatty acids are very nutritious for your hair and scalp, helping hair stay healthy.
Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil:
Moringa Oleifera seed oil is the oil expressed from the seeds of Moringa Oleifera. The oil comes from the seeds of the Moringa tree, a big, white-flowered tree native to India. It is rich in nourishing and moisturizing Fatty acid, Oleic and contains Behenic acid that makes moringa very stable and gives the oil long shelf life. Hydrating & Anti –Inflammatory properties moisturize, strengthen, and protect hair. Enriched Amino acid helps repair split ends. It has Zinc that helps with keratin production, and this can help strengthen hair. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which locks in moisture and promotes hair growth.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil):
Cocos Nucifera Oil is the fixed Oil obtained by the expression of the kernels of the seeds of the Coconut. Coconut Oil is made up of a medium chain fatty acid called Lauric acid. This gives coconut oil a long, straight structure, more easily absorbed deep into the hair shaft. Coconut Oil can penetrate the hair very well and prevent hair protein loss and combing damage. It does protect your scalp and hair. For the scalp, the barrier created by coconut oil blocks bacteria and irritants from causing more damage.
It is used as a humectant, solvent & emollient. With quick absorbing power, propylene glycol helps the hair absorb & retains moisture to promote hydrated, soft, smooth, healthy hair. It is best known for the attributes of a hydrating & delivery ingredient. It attracts moisture from the air & holds it in the hair & makes a thin film to protect from free radical & sun exposure damage.