Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Therapeutic, Pure & Natural, Headache, Sinus, Nasal Congestion, Cold & Cough, Antiseptic & Insecticide 10ml
- AROMA & PROPERTIES: Eucalyptus, the Australian gumtree, reach an imposing height. Its prevalence growing in malarial countries helps to drain the land producing a healthier climate. Malarial countries help drain the land; it has transparent, sharp malarial countries, help drain the ground, and piercing aroma; It has Analgesic, Antirheumatic, Antiviral, Balsamic, Decongestant, Expectorant, Febrifuge, Insecticide, Stimulant, Vermifuge, Vulnerary in malarial countries helps drain the land,
- BODY: Its Antiviral action works well on the respiratory tract, soothing inflammation and easing mucus. Good for influenza, throat infections, coughs, and asthma. Excellent with infectious illnesses. Reduces the painful effects of migraine and is helpful with scarlet fever, dysentery, typhoid diphtheria, malaria as well as chickenpox. Effective in all types of fever lowers the temperature and has a cooling and deodorizing effect on the body. Said to antidote bites from insects as well as pyorrhoea. Said to antidote bites from insects as well as other venomous creatures.
- MIND: Clears the head due to stuffiness from colds and fever. Has a cooling effect on emotions. Also clears the head, aids concentration, and strengthens the nervous system. Eases severe headaches, sinusitis & migraine.
- SKIN: Useful for skin eruptions like herpes and good for burns, preventing bacterial growth and subsequent pus formation, aiding the construction of new tissue. Cuts, wound ulcers, and inflammatory conditions also seem to respond well. Clears congested skin
- HAIR: Eucalyptus aids in fighting against dandruff, promoting blood circulation, and eliminating any inflammation or fungal invasion on the scalp; it banks the credibility of promoting significant hair growth. Its soothing and calming effects even reduce stress, which is often stated as one of the common causes of hair loss. It provides the nourishment and constituents needed for healthy hair growth.
Of the various species of Eucalyptus native to Australia and Tasmania, only a small number are grown for their essential oil. During the heat of the summer, Eucalyptus trees appear surrounded by a blue haze as essential oil evaporates from their leaves, releasing antiseptic properties that may help to protect against blight and pests. The term “blue forests of Australia” originates in this phenomenon. Today, Eucalyptus trees are grown successfully in many sub-tropical countries, including Spain, Portugal, India, Zimbabwe, and China.
Part of Plant Used: Leaves
Method Of Extraction: Steam Distillation
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a strong natural antiseptic that may be effective against a wide range of bacterial and viral infections. It has an overall cooling on the body and is useful in reducing fevers. The oil is clear with a strong camphoraceous smell that makes it a good anti-catarrhal and decongestant besides a good insect repellent.
Our Eucalyptus Essential Oil is 100% Pure, Organic, Therapeutic & Steam Distilled; It can be used in diffusers and inhaled directly with 4-5 drops in handkerchiefs for freshness and relaxation.
Emotional: Uplifting and invigorating; clears and stimulates the mind and helps to prevent drowsiness. Used in inhalations, vaporizer baths application, or massage.
Respiratory: Antiseptic and decongestant; helps to fight and prevent colds, flu, throat infection, sinusitis, and headaches caused by congestion; eases tight, dry coughs; relieves the breathlessness of asthma and bronchitis by loosening mucus. Used in gargles, inhalation, vaporizer baths, application, or massage.
Skin: Cooling and antiseptic; effective in the treatment of bacterial/ fungal dermatitis, boils, pimples, head lice, and herpes simplex. Used in compresses or applications.
Circulatory: Cleansing and detoxifying; it stimulates and strengthens the kidneys. Used in baths, massage,s or applications.
Muscular: Anti-inflammatory, reduces swelling, and helps to relieve muscle ache and pains, rheumatism, and arthritis. Can be used in compresses, baths, applications, or massage
Urinary: Eucalyptus oil also helps to alleviate cystitis when used in a sitz bath.
Personal Beauty Tips-
- Its anti-inflammatory properties will aid in eliminating the pain. Mix one or two drops of the Eucalyptus oil along with a carrier oil like Coconut oil or Argan oil. Rub this solution thoroughly on the painful areas in a circular motion.
- Soothing insect bites with the help of Eucalyptus oil is quite simple. Simply dilute 1-2 drops of the Eucalyptus oil to 1 tsp of any carrier oil of your choice & apply it topically.
- Mix 2-4 drops of eucalyptus oil to one teaspoon of clear, pure aloe vera gel. Next, transfer it into a two-ounce spray bottle that is filled with purified water. One could spray it on the area of concern or also use it to cool oneself after a hot summer day.