Lemongrass Essential Oil, Therapeutic, Pure & Natural, Stimulates & Energies Body and Mind, Insecticide 10ml
- AROMA & PROPERTIES: A favorite oil in India for hundreds of years and known locally as "chooman pool," which refers to the plant's red grass stems, otherwise known as “Indian Verbena or "Indian Melissa Oil"; it has a strong, sweet, and lemony aroma. Its stimulating action on the body mitigates some jet leg symptoms, clearing headaches and relieving fatigue. It also has antidepressants, Carminative, deodorants, Digestive, Fungicide, Insecticides, Prophylactic, stimulants, and tonics.
- MIND & RESPIRATORY: Stimulation, reviving, and energizing, helpful in states of exhaustion. It lifts the spirits and gets things moving again. Clears Headaches. I antisepticsolidc action prevents spreading contagious diseases, particularly respiratory infections such as sore throats, laryngitis, and fevers.
- BODY: A revitalizing action makes it a good tonic for the body. Boosts the parasympathetic nerves. Encourages appetite & helpful with colitis, indigestion & gastro-enteritis. Its solid antiseptic action prevents contagious diseases, particularly respiratory infections such as sore throats & fevers. It is excellent for aching muscles, relieves pain, & makes them more supple. Relieves tired legs. Aids the flow of breast milk in nursing mothers.
- INSECTICIDE: Useful in keeping insects away and ridding animals of pests and fleas. At the same time, Its deodorant action also keeps the room and ambiance refreshing while also energizing the mind.
- SKIN: Gives good tone to the skin and may be effective in open pores. Reputedly able to clear acne and balance oily conditions, Athlete’s foot and other fungal infections could respond favorably. Its toning effect helps with loose skin caused due to dieting or lack of exercise.
A fast-growing tall, aromatic perennial grass up to 1.5 meters high produces a network of roots and rootles that rapidly exhausts the soil.
Native to Asia, there are two main types: 1. The west Indian lemongrass, native to Sri Lanka, is now cultivated in the West Indies, Africa, and tropical Asia. Leading oil producers include Guatemala and India. The East Indian lemongrass ative to east India is mainly produced in western India.
East India and West Indian types are the most common in several varieties of lemongrass. Chemotypes within each array are pretty pronounced.
Our Lemongrass Essential Oil is 100% Pure, Organic, Therapeutic & Steam Distilled; It can be used in diffusers and inhaled directly with 4-5 drops in handkerchiefs for freshness and relaxation.
Employed in traditional Indian medicine for infection, illness, and fever, modern research in India shows that it also acts as a sedative on the central nervous system. It is also used as an insecticide and for flavoring food. After distillation, the exhausted grass is used locally to feed cattle.
Essential oil by steam distillation from the fresh and partially dried leaves, finely chopped: a yellow amber or reddish-brown liquid with a new, grassy-citrus scent and an earthy undertone.
Non-toxic, possible dermal irritation and sensitization in some individuals are used with care.
Extensively used as a fragrance component in soaps, detergents, cosmetics, and perfumes. Employed as a flavor ingredient in most major food categories, including alcoholic and soft drinks. Also used to isolate citral and adulterate more costly oils such as verbena or melissa.